- What are Self-Adhesive Wax Seals?
Self-Adhesive Wax Seals are individually stamped, real wax seals that are finished with an adhesive backing. Our wax seals can be used to adorn letters and invitations, as well as bottles and packaging!
- How are custom wax seals used?
Custom wax seals have a variety of uses. From stationery and invitations, to product packaging, and wine bottles! We have clients coming up with new uses for them every day.
Here are just a few of the ideas that they have shared with us:
- Envelope Wax Seals for Weddings, Anniversaries, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Baby Showers and Birthdays
- Wax seal stamps for cookies and baked goods, and chocolate stamping.
- Wedding favors and dinner menus decorated with wax seals
- Closure on hotel customer service and welcome packages
- Distinguish product labeling and retail-ready packaging
- Mass mailings and direct mailings
- How do I order customized wax seals?
- How much does it cost to request a quote?
Zero! Our sales team and engraving department are here to help transform your custom artwork into an engraved die. There is no cost for a quote, and we will provide 2 personalized custom proofs, FREE!
Any custom artwork ordered will be subject to an engraving fee. However, that will only be charged once an order has been confirmed and we receive your final approval.
- I already have my custom artwork. What file formats do you accept?
- We prefer high resolution (300 dpi), black and white vector images without shading or 3D effects.
- .PDF or .eps are our preference, but we also accept .ai, .jpeg and .gif.
- The black area in your image will be RAISED when pressed in wax.
- Please do not send images that have been inverted: Our graphics team require images in their original format as you wish them to appear in your final product.
- I don’t have my own artwork; do you have artwork that I can choose from?
- What is the difference between your wax collections?
Our Flexible Wax is real wax mixed with resin to make it more flexible and durable than 100% traditional wax, while having the appearance of real wax. Our sealing wax comes in four different wax collections, each with a different texture, flexibility, and selection of signature colors.
- Our Original Wax Collection is our most flexible collection and is designed for use on commercial applications including: curved surfaces, bottles, and packaging. This collection can also be used on stationery and invitations.
- Our Vintage, Modern, and Designer Wax Collections are slightly less flexible with a higher wax content and are perfect for wedding invitations and stationery. Each collection has a unique selection of colors. Explore our color chart for more information!
- What is the difference between your adhesive options?
- Our Standard Adhesive is a paper adhesive disc that may damage surfaces when removed, ideal for single application use on light, uncoated and untextured paper, or light cardstock.
- Our Professional Grade Adhesive is an adhesive disc that is ideal for smooth surfaces such as metal, glass, ribbon, high gloss paper, or thick papers like wedding invitation papers. We highly recommend our permanent adhesive for any application where seals will be mailed, or used on any type of curved surface.
- Our Restickable Adhesive allows seals to be completely removed from stationery or packaging and reapplied without any tearing. We recommend placing seals with this adhesive on the inside of an outer, protective envelope.
- We also offer no adhesive as an option for special projects where adhesive is not needed. No additional charge.
- Can I create a custom color for my wax seals?
- What is your turn around time?
Most custom wax seal orders can be produced in 1-2 business days, depending on quantity.
- Where are you located?
We are located in, and ship FOB from Victoria, BC Canada.
- Can you rush my order?
Our standard production time is 1-2 business days. If you are in a rush, please let us know and we will ensure your order is processed quickly. We also offer expedited shipping through FedEx.
- I have submitted a form for more information, when will I hear from you?
We process emails from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm PST Monday – Friday. We will respond as soon as we are able during our business hours. Emails are processed in the order they are received.
- Do you offer wholesale pricing?
- Can I mail my sealed letter?
Yes, however due to modern sorting machines, we recommend using our Professional Grade Adhesive and requesting to have your letter hand-sorted to prevent tearing, or to put your letter in a protective outer envelope. Breakable Wax is recommended for hand delivery only.
- What countries do you ship to?
We can ship anywhere that FedEx will deliver to! FedEx.com Destinations
- How is my shipping calculated?
Shipping cost is calculated by the weight of package, destination, and speed of shipping option.
- What options do I have for shipping?
All orders are shipped from Victoria, BC Canada; therefore shipping options may vary depending on your location. We prefer to ship via FedEx, as tracking is available. If you choose to use General Post (Canada Post or USPS), there is no tracking available and Waxseals.com cannot be liable for any missing orders.
- Can I have my order shipped directly to a client?
Yes, you can! Please let your sales representative know when placing your order. Please note that international orders shipped using FedEx will require signature upon delivery.
- Can I ship using my own account?
If you would like to ship using your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when placing your order and provide us with your shipping provider and account number. Our shipping department will coordinate shipment and you will be billed for shipping and insurance charges directly to your account.
- I want to upgrade my shipping, is express shipping available?
Yes, we offer expedited shipping to most destinations. If you would like to upgrade your shipment method, please let us know by emailing email@example.com by 11am PST on the next business day after you place your order. If we do not hear from you within this time your order will be shipped via the original shipping method.
- My shipment has not arrived. What do I do?
As we are located in Victoria, BC Canada, orders are required to successfully pass through customs. Depending on volume and time of year, there may be delays. If time is a concern, please consider upgrading your shipping method to ensure that your order arrives in time.
If you selected to ship with FedEx, the tracking number will have been emailed to you. If your order says that it has been delivered, we recommend that you make a claim with FedEx using your tracking number. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well so that we can assist you.
If you chose to use regular post, there is no tracking available; therefore we are not liable for any undelivered orders.
- Will I be charged any additional duty fees or taxes on my order?
As we are located in Victoria, BC Canada, any orders shipped within North America under $1000 will be covered under the North American Free Trade Agreement, and will not be subject to additional duty fees or taxes.
- Are your prices listed in USD?
Yes, all of our prices listed in both our shopping cart and price list are in USD. For clients in Canada, please contact our team directly for prices in CAD by submitting either a Request Quote, or sending us an email.
- What methods of payment can I use?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal payments.
- I want to use my American Express or Discover Card. How do I do that?
As we are in Victoria, BC Canada, you will need to pay via PayPal if you would like to use your American Express or Discover Card for payment. You do not need a PayPal Account to do so. If you are completing an online order please select the PayPal option. If you are processing a custom order via email with us please let us know that you would like to process your payment via PayPal and we will we will send you an invoice.
- I am trying to enter my payment info, but I do not have a PayPal Account. What do I do?
Anyone can submit their order via PayPal without an account. Simply select the “Don’t Have a PayPal Account” option and you can enter your payment information using the credit card of your choice.
- I only have a Debit Visa, am I still able to order?
Of course! Simply select to pay via PayPal, and you will be redirected to PayPal.com where you can pay with your Debit Visa.
- I do not want to enter my credit card information online. Can I still order from you?
Absolutely! We accept Visa and MasterCard over the phone to ensure that your payment information is not shared electronically. Please call us with your payment information at 1-877-373-5513. We cannot accept Debit Visa over the phone.
- I want to cancel my order, can I do this?
If you wish to cancel your order, we need to be notified via email at email@example.com by 7am PST the day after your order is placed. If we do not hear from you by that time, your order will continue as scheduled.
- Can I return my order?
As our custom wax seals are hand crafted and customized based on your needs, we do not accept returns.