Shapes and Sizes
Choosing the perfect size and shape for your wax seal
ShapesWe offer a wide assortment of shapes to create custom wax seals that are perfectly unique:
Round Wax Seals
A timeless classic, our round wax seals are our most popular shape for custom projects. Included as our standard shape option, round wax seals are included in our base pricing.
Designer shapes include oval and square wax seals. Our Master Engravers take special care to provide specialty shapes that are perfect for unique projects and detailed logos. Additional charges apply.
Create wax seals that are truly unique using our custom engraving services. Our team has created seal shapes including: oblong, rectangle, octagon, and pentagon. The possibilities are endless - ask our team how we can help you create the perfect custom wax seal!
We offer 14 standard sizes in stock – sizes start at 1/2″ and go up to 3″ in 1/4″ increments. With custom sizes available, we can create seals with a high degree of accuracy to meet the strictest quality standards. We have even created seals as large as 15″ in diameter!
Important Sizing Information:
- Sizes are listed by the diameter of the wax seal die used to create your peel and stick wax stickers.
- There is a 1/8″ to 1/4″ wax edge/bleed created around each seal when the wax is stamped.
- Our 3/4″ round size is slightly larger than a North American dime, and our 1″ round size is approximately the size of a North American quarter.
Looking for more ideas?Our clients come up with amazing uses for our wax seal stickers, hand stampers, sealing wax, and embossers every day. Here is a list of some uses our clients have shared with us:
- Custom envelope seals for Weddings, Anniversaries, Bar Mitzvahs, Baby Showers and Birthdays.
- Custom product labeling and retail-ready packaging (cosmetics, wine and spirits, food & beverage, tourism and hospitality industries).
- Wax seal tamper proofing.
- Wax seal cookies and baking, wax seal chocolates.
- Wax seal jewelry.
- Wedding favors and dinner menus with wax seals.
- Hotel customer service and welcome packages.
- Prestigious membership club communications.
- Graduation certificates instead of embossed foils.