Wax Seal Shapes & Sizes
Our specialty is creating truly unique custom peel-and-stick wax seals.
NEW! Custom shapes! We can create custom shape and size wax seals in our own shop – oblong, rectangle with rounded corners, octagon, pentagon or any regular/irregular shape you can think of! We have created seals as large as 15″ in diameter!
|Round Die||Square Die||Oval Die||Custom Shape Die||New: Borders||New: Backgrounds|
We offer 14 standard sizes in stock – sizes start at 1/2″ and go up to 3″ in 1/4″ increments.
When ordering, keep in mind there is a 1/8″ to 1/4″ ‘wax edge/bleed’ created around the seal when the wax is stamped. The 3/4″ round size is slightly larger than a North American dime; the 1″ round size is approximately the size of a North American quarter.
Looking for some more ideas?
Our clients come up with amazing uses for our wax seal stickers, hand stampers, sealing wax, and embossers every day.
Here is a list of some uses our clients have shared with us:
- Custom envelope seals for Weddings, Anniversaries, Bar Mitzvahs, Baby Showers and Birthdays.
- Custom product labeling and retail-ready packaging (cosmetics, wine and spirits, food & beverage, tourism and hospitality industries).
- Wax seal tamper proofing.
- Wax seal cookies and baking, wax seal chocolates.
- Wax seal jewelry.
- Wedding favors and dinner menus with wax seals.
- Hotel customer service and welcome packages.
- Prestigious membership club communications.
- Graduation certificates instead of embossed foils.
Tell us about your project or send us pictures to add to our gallery!